Because our suppliers are integral to the success of our partnership, Universal Unilink pays special attention to their selection. We’re looking for suppliers who will give members a clear advantage over their non-Universal Unilink competitors. Although we are looking for the best overall value, we do not always choose the supplier with the lowest per-unit price, as there are several variables involved in creating long-term supplier relationships.
Our program supplier selection process includes the following steps:
- Receive and review initial information from potential supplier.
- Survey members and discuss the nature of their business and product needs.
- Schedule a face-to-face meeting with the potential supplier.
- Obtain product samples (where appropriate).
- Receive feedback from members already using the product or service.
- Finalize an agreement.
Universal Unilink asks that suppliers meet the following requirements before an agreement is signed:
- Be able to serve the entire United States and/or Canada.
- Offer Universal Unilink Members a pricing program that is more competitive than any average independent company could receive on their own.
- Submit a monthly report detailing each Universal Unilink member’s purchases for that month.
- Attend our conference.
Call us today for more information!